Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

this ish will be friggin insanely loud...2 rf 15k's is nuts...steve i hope your upping up his suspensions lol bc if not it will scrape everywere he goes with all that haha...

it's bagged, i've seen bags rated at over 6k pound lift so it's no problem for this system

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

I C...I WAS JUST WORRIED THAT ALL THAT WEIGHT WILL MURDER THE CAR HAHA...srry caps on...

if u noticed the caps were on u couldve just deleted and started over... :rolleyes:

back on topic lookin awesome meade! always lookin forward to the weekend cz that usually means pics! ;)

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

if a semi can use bags to stabilize the suspension, it should be no problem with the Lac.

Truesay

I just feel bad for the diff and the bearings in the rear end :lol:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.