Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

DENIOS! FTW

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

alpine is always luxurious bro. i think alpine and pioneer makes some of the baddest h/u's every.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Posted Image

That sir, is a bad HU. It sounds good and you can hook an external harddrive to it. Don't question me, I know what I say. As long as the external harddrive doesn't have an OS or U3, it will work. Seen it in action. That will be my next :)

Edited by ChampN252

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

I like the Pioneer AVH-P7800DVD. HD screen FTW. It is the nicest unit I have seen, and would be awesome as long as chicken doesn't care about navigation.

Edited by 01xtreme

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

ok guys dont ask me what i did this weekend......im clockin out right now. I lifted the car, put it on jackstands and planned on replacing the bags (old and cracked) and run the RCA's under the truck into the cabin. Well i managed to get the rear bags in.....i would have rather changed the fucking tranny then do that again. The people that installed the bags OBVIOUSLY werent thinking of the future or anyone who might need to replace a bag someday. No room, especially the driver side rear.....turning wrenches in brail, and bolts going in and out 1/32 of a turn at a time. Im so frustrated, pissed, tired, stressed........my skin is raw on my forearms and hands, the back of my head has a flat spot on it from laying down on my back for 12 hours. Yes, 12 hours....when things dont cooperate it makes for a FUCKED UP saturday and part of sunday.........im clockin the hell out, ill do the front bags and run the RCA's during the week or even on the weekend but im fed up right now i dont even want to look out there at the hoopty the rest of the day.

thats my update.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

ok guys dont ask me what i did this weekend......im clockin out right now. I lifted the car, put it on jackstands and planned on replacing the bags (old and cracked) and run the RCA's under the truck into the cabin. Well i managed to get the rear bags in.....i would have rather changed the fucking tranny then do that again. The people that installed the bags OBVIOUSLY werent thinking of the future or anyone who might need to replace a bag someday. No room, especially the driver side rear.....turning wrenches in brail, and bolts going in and out 1/32 of a turn at a time. Im so frustrated, pissed, tired, stressed........my skin is raw on my forearms and hands, the back of my head has a flat spot on it from laying down on my back for 12 hours. Yes, 12 hours....when things dont cooperate it makes for a FUCKED UP saturday and part of sunday.........im clockin the hell out, ill do the front bags and run the RCA's during the week or even on the weekend but im fed up right now i dont even want to look out there at the hoopty the rest of the day.

thats my update.

Yea steve i think you need a break anyways. Shoot its like you are always so busy working all the time. Slow things down a bit. The hoopty aint going anywere. Im sure chicken will understand your a hard working man and that you need to take it easy. Your doing the right thing anyways!!! :):):)

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE