Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

^^^^ cool! looks like its time to take the video camera on the road this weekend... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

no updates until chicken wakes up again.....the project is on hold until he does. Hell, if i wanted to give the thing back to him TODAY i couldnt - the guy changed his number and i havent heard from him in a month almost. All messages including myspace which i can see are being read, are being ignored too....dont ask me, i cant call it :(

Oh well thats his business, he will call me when he is ready to resume......or take the truck back one of the two.

p.s. - im 100% sure its not because he is mad at ME......i dont know what his problem is but it isnt me. I think he has I-dont-care-about-shititas. All i can really do is hang out, handle other business and let him, let me know what the next move is.

that nigga fell off the wagon lol....whassap wit some color fool

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

oh god here we go,you must be black?Its just a slang word that everybody uses.well mostly everybody anyways

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif :rolleyes:

What does my race have to do with anything? You should mind your own business and not worry about what other people say or do if it doesnt have any direct bearing on you.

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif :rolleyes:

What does my race have to do with anything? You should mind your own business and not worry about what other people say or do if it doesnt have any direct bearing on you.

LOL that comment wasnt aimed towards you ..but anyways movin right along

LOL that comment wasnt aimed towards you ..but anyways movin right along

but it just so happened to come right after my post..... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

cause I deleted the bullshit post Pit.

all is well he dint mean that for u I promise

David Why would you delete my post and call it bullshit????? That's real talk>

Some of us find this word offensive and your rules to the website is cut and dry...........

He may not be directing this word to myself but it is still offensive slang or not. I'm not trying to start BS but live by the rules and die by the rules and yes I am BLACK.....

I enjoy reading this forum. It is very informal but the NIGGA word will have to be BASHING slang or not pimp

Member Bashing and Website bashing it Happens on just about every forum I have ever been on, and I dont really care for it, most dont ut there are a few people that like to do it, and thats fine, do it elsewhere, you'll get a warning the first time, then a week suspension for it, and if you still want to do it, you'll be banned.

Website Bashing Will not be tolerated, if sometihing bad is going down on another website dont bring it here, we are not involved nor do we want to be involved, please do not bash other websites on this forum it will get you teh Hamma.

if you have any problems or suggestions with or for these rules let us know.

Edited by 901mikey35