Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

Gas is definetly going to be a problem as far as mileage goes. I only get 4miles a gallon but my truck alot heavier than chickens. My weighhts about 13,000 lbs. On the the highway I get 9 mpg. Hooray to me. I drive it everyday

I own two cars and my Chevy caprice on 24's do alright on gas. But my rusty ass Chevy Cavalier only needs to be filled up like every 13 days almost every 2 weeks. And it only takes $30 just to fill it up. My caprice takes $50 but damn why does the gas have to be so damn high, its like when they raised the minimum wage the gas rose up high as hell. Who remembers when gas used to be like $1.15 a gallon? And when $10 could get you around town for the day?

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE

I own two cars and my Chevy caprice on 24's do alright on gas. But my rusty ass Chevy Cavalier only needs to be filled up like every 13 days almost every 2 weeks. And it only takes $30 just to fill it up. My caprice takes $50 but damn why does the gas have to be so damn high, its like when they raised the minimum wage the gas rose up high as hell. Who remembers when gas used to be like $1.15 a gallon? And when $10 could get you around town for the day?

Oh yea, that's a memory like pyle drivers and motorola tweeters was the shit back then

over here in nc i filled my truck up last night at $2.53 a gallon. and DAMN thats alot of subs!

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

no you cant. its bad enough theyre only going to get 2k rms a piece now.

and i was thinking a few days ago about a second t15kw. ;)

No use a second t15k and split it up between the highs, mids, and subs ;)

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

looking great steve!!!!!

but wat is this??

Posted Image

look at the box i drew like the cone...looks like there is a flap of it just chillin there...lol

defect?

looks like the tinsel lead and the bottom of the wire terminal...no defect..just looks funny in the angle that the pic was taken in.

i likes me some audio stuff...