help me choose

I have been into audio for years but more on the spl side. I have always been into sq for my home stuff but now its time to do it in my car. I know sq is all relative and based on opinions and all that but i want to know what you all recommend or whats the best stuff you have ever heard in your opinion. I have a very large budget so make recommendations and i will look into them. I am starting from scratch so I need everything from the head unit to the speakers. I would like to be able to use my ipod as a source (not the best sq i know but i do have over 20k songs on it) even if its just aux in. Does not have to be new stuff either just want awesome sound. thanks in advance.

I have been into audio for years but more on the spl side. I have always been into sq for my home stuff but now its time to do it in my car. I know sq is all relative and based on opinions and all that but i want to know what you all recommend or whats the best stuff you have ever heard in your opinion. I have a very large budget so make recommendations and i will look into them. I am starting from scratch so I need everything from the head unit to the speakers. I would like to be able to use my ipod as a source (not the best sq i know but i do have over 20k songs on it) even if its just aux in. Does not have to be new stuff either just want awesome sound. thanks in advance.

well what kind of car/truck are you putting this in. it all depends on what your car can hold, get speakers that will fit nice in your trunk or where ever your putting them. and for the head unit i would suggest jvc or soemthing like that. they have a very nice selection and most of them have an aux port. if you are trying to charge your ipod at the same time you are going to need a radio with aux port and a wire that plus into your cigarette lighter to charge.

Veng.

I love my kenwood for a deck had Bluetooth and a direct connect for my iPhone that charges it and plays.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Daily driver or competitioncar?

not a daily driver and not a comp car all personal enjoyment but would like comp level.

i am willing to piece stuff together go active whatever just need ideas on equipment because there is so much any more and being into spl for so long i know what gets loud but not necessarily where to go for sq