Sonic Electronix

MECP Schools in Michigan?

I've googled it several times but haven't really found any good schools where I live, besides ITT Tech and I only hear negative stories about that place. I have come across one (Unitek Education) in Cali that I would possibly consider only if I can't find a nearby school.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I've googled it several times but haven't really found any good schools where I live, besides ITT Tech and I only hear negative stories about that place. I have come across one (Unitek Education) in Cali that I would possibly consider only if I can't find a nearby school.

are you just trying to get certified?

I'm pretty sure you don't have to go to a college just to get certified.. :peepwall:

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

I'm pretty sure you don't have to go to a college just to get certified.. :peepwall:

Nah its just a 2 week class to get certified. But I think its located on the college campus or something.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived