I simply don,t understand. Isn,t it the the goal to STOP flex. Keep the vehicle as rigid as possible and keep as much of the sound INSIDE the vehicle??????? Everyone thinks that flex is so awesome...WHY????

Not everybody thinks flex is awesome. Flex is impressive to a degree, especially when taking into account things like sound deadener and added bracing, but if anything I build flexes more than I think it should I brace it more. My boxes are designed to minimize flex and I'll use extra layers of deadener if I need them in trouble spots. I like my builds to be rock-solid.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I guess people think its kinda cool because you apply a bunch of deadener in your car and those panels still flex. It doesnt really seem cool to me. Im more worried about how it sounds then what it looks like. But i think people show flex on videos because thats an easier way to show how loud something is instead of hearing buzzing on your speakers.

Edited by Rainman215

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Well me personally, i like flex because it just looks cool haha. but from a performance standpoint i dont think Flex is good, but im not in it for Performance or Competitions, im in it just to make old people mad and flex the shit outta my car lol

Underlined, bolded, and italicized just to point out how much I dislike the people like this who post on this forum and put stereo equipment in their cars. It's idiots liek you that give the rest of the audio community a bad reputation and turn it from a hobby into "boom-cars"

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I guess its kinda cool because you apply a bunch of deadener in your car and those panels still flex. It doesnt really seem cool to me. Im more worried about how it sounds then what it looks like. But i think people show flex on videos because thats an easier way to show how loud something is instead of hearing buzzing on your speakers.

I agree, I think thats a more accurate reason as to why flex is pointed out so much on the net.

if you dont know you think flex is cool. thats the bottom line.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Underlined, bolded, and italicized just to point out how much I dislike the people like this who post on this forum and put stereo equipment in their cars. It's idiots liek you that give the rest of the audio community a bad reputation and turn it from a hobby into "boom-cars"

cry me a river lil bitch lol

i was being sarcastic

cry me a river lil bitch lol

i was being sarcastic

LOL there was a significant lack of crying going on over here.

It just irritates me when I read people post stupid shit like that because I can almost guarantee you don't have any sort of sound deadener on the inside of the trunk of your 199X Honda Civic/Toyota Camry/Nissan Maxima and your 2 12" subs on "1000" watts and it rattles the shit out of your trunk and you think it's the coolest thing ever.

Not crying, not angry. Just a little irritated. The smallest bit. I'm over it now.

wtf is lolcats?