Sonic Electronix

Bubble wrap for sound deadener?

:No:

Do what teamHT said use the Edead stuff from elemental designs, Also you can get 50 sq ft of fatmat extreme on ebay for $45 shipped to your front door.

peel n seal is cheaper and thicker then e dead read a lable on peel n seal 60mil over e dead 40 mil

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

peel n seal is cheaper and thicker then e dead read a lable on peel n seal 60mil over e dead 40 mil

Yea but i used some before and it didnt work out at all...

Just sayin there are plenty of options out there.

which peel n seal u get? tar based or rubber based

Rubber i dont care for the stuff. I used it once it didnt work out. Ill never use it again (in my car)

Um....no they are not the same. If you want to look cheap and get roofing materials feel free. I've used and installed both the 45 and the 90 edeadner. Really good stuff for the price. I can not STAND peel and seal in a vehicle

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Not to mention foam and $20 of edeadner sounds like a much better option than bubblewrap or peel

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

what about egg carton containers?i know it woud be silly in a car but a buddy of mine said if you line your walls with it it soundproofs it and makes for you to be able to throw some killer parties without waking the neighbors

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived