Second Skin Audio

My First Sub Box (With Demo Video)

cool thanks for the help is that decent for these subs?

7.625 cubic feet total for the box

.6 cubic feet for vent displacement

so brings it down to 7 cubes about

31.3 hz tuning

thats what my buddie said it is.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

Looks good man, I can't tell you how many aweful first boxes I've seen and that one is nice. If you haven't cut the hole don't bother with a terminal cup. Just get some ss bolts and use that.

thanks a lot and ill keep that in mind with the bolts

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

that carpet looks AMAZING !!! great job on the box ... i will be building my second box ever first ported box hopefully i have the same luck as you do :-)

that carpet looks AMAZING !!! great job on the box ... i will be building my second box ever first ported box hopefully i have the same luck as you do :-)

Thanks just took my times as best i could with the box measured everything like 10 times lol.GL when you do build yours should turn out nice if i can do it anyone can lol

sick box, wish my first box worked and looked like yours.. lol :drink40:

Thanks yea i am glad it turned out nice and hope it will sound as good as it looks heh.

Another tip i know a lot of people have table saw which would be nice but im not that lucky so i used a circular saw. But the tip that made all the cuts straight was getting a straight edge like a 2x4 and measure from the blade to the edge of the plate on the bottom of the saw and then clamp you 2x4 down and then run the saw along that and the cuts are perfect every time. hope that helps it did for me.

RlYlm.png