CJs DC Warhorse F150 Build Log(VIDEO pg11)

Small update---I got the box built to house the 4 JL 6x9s. Still needs to be routered and finished with bed liner but it is playing for now. I will be getting some quick connects so I can hook it up whenever I want some music while im working or just hangin out. I have 2 short videos uploading now. I had to take them on my phone which doesnt like to upload anything over about 30 seconds so there are 2 short videos.

2010-11-04_18-39-21_967.jpg

Explanation video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1V9nryz5Ao

Playing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chEC2wVbtn8

Will get it cleaned up and finished next week when I get back. Im gonna be checkin out Hugh G Rections SMD PT Cruiser, corona_jeffs Xterra, and DWright27s F150 this weekend, so I should have some good videos to post up when I get back home.

Oh the truck is up and running. I ran out of time to do any testing today. I wont be putting it on the TL until the LVL 5s get broken in right this time. Dont need anymore fuck ups. I also have to figure out how to fix a MAJOR rattle in my back window. I have the 3 piece sliding back window that on high bass sounds like it is going to come apart, and that is with each sub getting 1500w each and with the bass knob only 1/2 way up. I should get some good videos of mine and 3 other badass setups this weekend.

this is gonna make for an awesome show truck.

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

Archived