CJs DC Warhorse F150 Build Log(VIDEO pg11)

lol. what would be funny is if it didn't bust (probably likely it will though). and i wonder how loud it will be. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: staying tuned.

I expect it to be able to handle 8-10k after that who knows. If I do it, it will be in a small box to help handle all of the power. Something about 3.5-4 cubes after displacements

I expect it to be able to handle 8-10k after that who knows. If I do it, it will be in a small box to help handle all of the power. Something about 3.5-4 cubes after displacements

soo what are you doing with the warhorse? eeh?

also do you have the WRC?

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

soo what are you doing with the warhorse? eeh?

also do you have the WRC?

I have the WXRC. That is the only thing that would hurt me to sell the Warhorse. As of right now I am going to run the 4 XLs on the warhorse. Once I sell the last level 5, I am going to buy the 16K. After that I will decide what to do with the warhorse. I may sell it before Spring Training but it may also sit on the shelf until next fall.

I have the WXRC. That is the only thing that would hurt me to sell the Warhorse. As of right now I am going to run the 4 XLs on the warhorse. Once I sell the last level 5, I am going to buy the 16K. After that I will decide what to do with the warhorse. I may sell it before Spring Training but it may also sit on the shelf until next fall.

well where did you get the WXRC from???

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

• 3 weeks later...

I figured I would update this build log incase anyone hasnt found it in the DC forum.

I got my subs in 2 days early so I have to get to work now. Nuff talk now pics!!!

Box specs are: 57" wide 24" deep 26.5" tall 16.36ft3 12.22ft3 after displacements

Port is 5.5"H x 37"W x 20"L Tuned to 34.91hz 15.96in2 port per ft3

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

I have 4 of the baddest subs made in my possession so I figured I would but them next to each other and take a picture.

SMD, Mayhem, Level 5, XL

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

Took out my old false floor because I built this box 1" wider. Built the new floor and built a new amp rack for my mids and highs.

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

Archived