Best Burning Software

I have always used WMP, Realplayer, and sometimes just direct drive burning but my music doesn't sound good. I try to DL music at the highest bitrate and burn at the highest bitrate. I have a friend that burns his CDs somehow and they are like 3x louder than mine. Mine sound okay but his push my system to its limit and he wont tell me how. I also use CD-RW wich may not be the best choice either. But how do I burn a for optimal loudest?

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

I use Nero 7, then for music use CD-R's. Also when you go to burn it turn it to the slowest burn rate like 2x or 4x the slower you burn the higher the quality. So if your burning at 50x your losing quality to save time. Also, if you have problems with one song being louder than another on the same disc you can equalize them all so they are the same volume in Nero.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Guest MegaloManiac
I have always used WMP, Realplayer, and sometimes just direct drive burning but my music doesn't sound good. I try to DL music at the highest bitrate and burn at the highest bitrate. I have a friend that burns his CDs somehow and they are like 3x louder than mine. Mine sound okay but his push my system to its limit and he wont tell me how. I also use CD-RW wich may not be the best choice either. But how do I burn a for optimal loudest?

I suggest you start buying your cds...

cant really complain if you are downloading songs...lol