Integra performance upgrades

intake exhaust header would probably be your best bet.

You could add nitrous too but I wouldn't do a whole lot, maybe a 50-shot.

Or you could save up to go turbo, you should be able to put 6-8psi on the stock bottom end without issues if it's in good shape and is properly tuned. If memory serves.

My brother has an LS with a TD05 turbo off a 1G DSM and on 8 pounds stock block it pulled decent. It's getting rebuilt now for more boost, although on his dinky turbo I don't see it helping much, just gonna heat up the air even more :trippy: :trippy: :trippy:

Too many projects, too little time...

Intake/Header/Exhaust

boom done. 20 extra horses if your lucky, and thats all you'll get unless you build the top and bottom end of the motor. and if you tune the motor with hondata or crome or something along those lines, you might score another 10 hp (if lucky)

you cant make any power out of these hondas unless you have a little positive pressure on that intake mani. edlebrock kits are pretty awesome and pretty cheap. around 4 grand for everything you'll need.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Intake/Header/Exhaust

boom done. 20 extra horses if your lucky, and thats all you'll get unless you build the top and bottom end of the motor. and if you tune the motor with hondata or crome or something along those lines, you might score another 10 hp (if lucky)

you cant make any power out of these hondas unless you have a little positive pressure on that intake mani. edlebrock kits are pretty awesome and pretty cheap. around 4 grand for everything you'll need.

Yea, im looking for a little extra power so i still have "get-up and go" with the weight of subs/battery(s)/amp(s) in the back, I'll probably rebuild the engine during the winter and when i can get a little money saved up, so I can drive my blazer around, 4x4 FTMFW :drink40: .

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

Integras aren't exactly the fastest, but you can tune it on the cheap. Intake, exhaust (REAL exhaust, not a fucking cat-back to a can) cams and ECU are your best bet. I love my Saab, cuz for less than a grand I can have it at 300+ BHP cuz there is a nice free ECU flashing program for it, that has been proven to work and is safe and easy. Perhaps you can find something on that for your car, like a stage tuning guide or something.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Integras aren't exactly the fastest, but you can tune it on the cheap. Intake, exhaust (REAL exhaust, not a fucking cat-back to a can) cams and ECU are your best bet. I love my Saab, cuz for less than a grand I can have it at 300+ BHP cuz there is a nice free ECU flashing program for it, that has been proven to work and is safe and easy. Perhaps you can find something on that for your car, like a stage tuning guide or something.

I know Integras are the fastest thing out there but it's cool with me. I did find some ECU tuning stuff that seemed interesting...

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

pm me bro. to many honda haters around here. i will hook you up with some good sites with nice write ups and diy stuff. your motor has lots of potential. stock they rip and are faster than your iroc z shit

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

pm me bro. to many honda haters around here. i will hook you up with some good sites with nice write ups and diy stuff. your motor has lots of potential. stock they rip and are faster than your iroc z shit

Explain?

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Derp.

Archived