Integra performance upgrades

Grow some balls, men drive stick.

Obviously you've never driven a SHO

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

How many real professional racers driver stick? pretty much all of them. Real men drive stick, it's a proven fact, you can literally google it. and if you think driving isn't a skill than you should check out tanner faust, rhys millen, and ken block. All pure skill, all drive manual. I'd rather be a good driver than just have a fast car that can go in a straight line.

Don't get me wrong, a fast car is a fast car, but that doesn't mean anything to me if you just push the gas to race.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

So losing a race cause you can drive on 2 wheels, pop wheelies, etc. is better than winning in an automatic car is better in your eyes? Depending on the type of racing, it's all about the car's performance. You wanna show skill, go running or skateboarding. :)

give em a break after all hes talking about driver skill then drag racing

if i were to build my car, i would take into consideration of reliability(most important), cost, work involved and the final output would have to be something i could be happy with and have fun with, i dont want to have the fastest car in the world. that doesn't matter to me. but imo having something you can afford, and not break down on you every other week and still have fun with is most important.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

I thought the thread calls for advice to boost up a lilo hp and tq on a teg? :peepwall:

back on track guys, have a teg now. i don't need a lot of power to be draggin my subs around. 140-180hp is enough. But if you insist, basic mod like many have already said: headers, intake, catback, racing clutch.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

I thought the thread calls for advice to boost up a lilo hp and tq on a teg? :peepwall:

back on track guys, have a teg now. i don't need a lot of power to be draggin my subs around. 140-180hp is enough. But if you insist, basic mod like many have already said: headers, intake, catback, racing clutch.

unless the clutch is bad or going out, i dont think he'll really need a "racing clutch" unless he's doing over 250hp to the wheel.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Well the link I posted could help, go find one that has similiar power to what you want and see what mods they did to get that HP, 90% list the entire part list of what went into the engine, then go price the parts, then if its within you budget/skill set order the parts.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

unless the clutch is bad or going out, i dont think he'll really need a "racing clutch" unless he's doing over 250hp to the wheel.

nah... he stated that needed on the go. racing clutch will help him on that portion. just my $0.02

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db