Audiobahnaholic Posted August 13, 2007 Report Posted August 13, 2007 Hey guys, I am needing some vinyl graphics done. I want my custom logo and lettering. I can send you the txt file for the text and I can send a pic of what the finished product will need to look like. But anyway if anybody does vinyl get at me, and we can talk pricing and more details. Thanks!!! Quote HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35
roscoe1129 Posted August 13, 2007 Report Posted August 13, 2007 Well I have a guy that does vinyle stickers, but you might want to talk to the Gately Girl I know that they have a graphic designer named Chewy that is Bad Ass! Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Audiobahnaholic Posted August 13, 2007 Author Report Posted August 13, 2007 It won't be hard and I'm looking for a great price. Quote HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35
roscoe1129 Posted August 13, 2007 Report Posted August 13, 2007 Well I see you are in MO so where about are you.... Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Audiobahnaholic Posted August 13, 2007 Author Report Posted August 13, 2007 I'm in Trenton, if you've heard of it. Quote HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35
roscoe1129 Posted August 13, 2007 Report Posted August 13, 2007 (edited) yup live 40 mins north of KC your about 2.5 hrs from me Edited August 13, 2007 by roscoe1129 Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Audiobahnaholic Posted August 13, 2007 Author Report Posted August 13, 2007 yup live 40 mins north of KC your about 2.5 hrs from me Where you stay? I do vinyl Hows your pricing and do you have AIM so we can discuss this further? Quote HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35
roscoe1129 Posted August 13, 2007 Report Posted August 13, 2007 Where you stay? Leavenworth Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Audiobahnaholic Posted August 13, 2007 Author Report Posted August 13, 2007 I gotcha, that's not to shabby. Quote HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.