Flying White Sausage v3.0

you working on this over Thanksgiving break at all?

where did you get those 3 clamps on the edge of the box? i think i know where possibly

Gotta love the adel clamps - not going back to work till monday morning.

Lookin good man

i love smd builds. i learn something from all of them.

Damn its good to see another pstone build. i'm tuned in.

Thanks! Nice to be rebuilding this sucker -

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Gotta love the adel clamps - not going back to work till monday morning.

i meant working on the Sausage during the 96 lol but yeah ive got a few of those laying around the house from work lmao consumables FTW!!!!!! its pretty cool what you can get from shit thats broken or 'accidently' ordering extra shit you need on nalcomis

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

• 2 weeks later...

updates

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

I don't even think I updated... I reinstalled the missing link and those alts purr so sweet. The batts are still a bit pissed from being stored and charged so I'm running 15.8 on the low side and 16.5 on the high side. Once the build is done and I start driving the truck again it should chill out and run around 14.8/15.8 again.

Props to Robbie and the guys at DC, just look at those alts!!

Also to Chris at MLA, plug and play is almost an understatement.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

is the sausage going to be ready after the holidays i could get a demo if your a demo giver?

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

• 2 weeks later...

is the sausage going to be ready after the holidays i could get a demo if your a demo giver?

I should be finished with most of the enclosure, and the back by monday. I've been working on it for the last two days since the snow finally melted. Working on some pics now.. It's interesting for sure..

Archived