chapo123's sundown build log!!

any car you get... will be slow once you put 5 batts amps box subs etc into the car

my car.. i have all the audio out other then mids/highs amps and its sooo much quicker

the rear end is also in 4x4 mode because when i lowered it, i made it sit even with all the shit in te trunk so now with no wight the rear end is 3 inchs higher then the front now ahah

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

any car you get... will be slow once you put 5 batts amps box subs etc into the car

my car.. i have all the audio out other then mids/highs amps and its sooo much quicker

the rear end is also in 4x4 mode because when i lowered it, i made it sit even with all the shit in te trunk so now with no wight the rear end is 3 inchs higher then the front now ahah

well i know that, but i just think driving stick is way mroe funner, thats really the only downer i have with keeping this car.. atleast stick FEELS faster lulz my friends suv which is slower then this car feels faster, just because he can drive it fast by not shifting till like 4k plus lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

yes, but with a 5 speed you tend to beat on the car more

and yes, its alot more fun to drive lol

better gas mileage too if you dont smash lol i wonder if any 02-05 sebrings came in 5 speed? i could try to convert it..

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Also called Chrysler Cirrus (in Mexico)

Volga Siber (Russia)

Production 2001–2006

2001–2005 (Coupe)

Assembly Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States

Normal, Illinois (Coupe)

Layout FF layout

Platform Sedan & Coupe: Chrysler JR platform

Convertible: Chrysler ST-22 platform

Engine(s) 2.4 L EDZ I4

2.7 L EER V6

3.0L V6

Transmission(s) 5-speed manual

4-speed 41TE automatic

:ehh: gotta do more resurch on it..

1j1450.png

no sebrings were manual transmission. I honestly prefer the automatics in my old age. Of course I follow the SLAB approach.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

no sebrings were manual transmission. I honestly prefer the automatics in my old age. Of course I follow the SLAB approach.

:shrug::angry:

1j1450.png

In your old age? I'm not going to say this many more times. YOUR NOT OLD!

lulz my dad is 40 and still prefers sticks over auto.. :pardon:

1j1450.png

ok if im not old im lazy.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived