i just bought a bagged chevy truck and i cant get it to go up in the back . but it went down fine? i checked the swicth and its good. this is my first air ride so im lost can any one shed some light on what im doing wrong or what i can check? it only has front and back.

it worked fine . and i took it out today and it did fine but when i got home and layed it down the back wouldnt go up again . i check the wiring and the switch. seems to be fine. what eles could it be

I would suggest you start learning how air suspension works. It's pretty simple and once you know how everything interacts it should be pretty easy to start some simple troubleshooting.

If you don't hear a leak when you hit the switch it is probably something electrical, whether that is a switch or wire bad/loose or a bad valve.

I would suggest you start learning how air suspension works. It's pretty simple and once you know how everything interacts it should be pretty easy to start some simple troubleshooting.

If you don't hear a leak when you hit the switch it is probably something electrical, whether that is a switch or wire bad/loose or a bad valve.

well you have to start some were.

Exactly. Just surf around (here and other places) to get a good idea of whats going on. For example, here is a diagram that might be of some help if you don't already understand what it is showing.

8valve.gif

If when you flip the switch the terminals on the valves show a voltage, the valve should open. That would be a good place to start your check. How did you test the wiring?

Archived