Sonic Electronix

Well for a budget of 500 dollars and you have nothing ur not going to be able to get that much stuff for ur ride u need wiring, a HU, sub and sub amp and anything half way decent is gonna cost more than $500. A good HU and the all the wiring, fuses, rcas, and such is gonna be about half of ur budget alone.

Realisticaly for a few more hundred i could see you getting it all if you know what to look for and get things cheap, my suggestion would be to look in the for sale thread and see what people have to offer.

you can get something decent for 500 man... since when is 150dbs the only thing thats decent?

I beat two RF 12s in a sealed box on 1k RMS and it cost me less than $500

I wouldnt consider my system to be not halfway decent. Unless you go to car audio shows every weekend, most people havent heard louder

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

thinking about getting one 15, and most likely a different amp than the one you posted, but thanks!

Cheap sorta but if you blow them they can be reconed. Fi is amazing.

You like the sub though?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

That amp sucks no offense but i dug out an old thread when i was deciding on a Hifonics 2500D vs my Aq1200d my amp won

heres the thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/90234-your-thoughts-about-hifonics-2500d/page__hl__Hifonics

I know man i would suggest that to him to lol

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

im saying tou should check craigslist. people that got bored of their systems sell them at low prices. you can get 2 12'' subs, a decent ampt and possibly wires sometimes for 300$ and an amp kit will only run you about $30 in walmart or $800 in best buy for brand name wires. but if your looking for new quality things definately get like 500-800watt amp and possibly 2 10's

Veng.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.