Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

9512 h break in


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just picked up five Shuriken batteries to replace the stingers (just wouldn't hold a decent rest voltage). Picked up two more Rockford T 1500 cp's and a T 600-2. Replacing any 4 gauge with 1/0. Readings on AC 3055 with 180 db mic are promising. Should have the new equipment in by the 22nd.

Posted

Well, it took until midnight saturday to get it put together. Initial test show the voltage staying up. Should have some numbers later today. I'm in cali working so I don't get to play with it for a few days. That's if it doesn't keep snowing. I put up the pics of the battery install.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 537 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...