Sonic Electronix

well she's back to working again. thank you all very much who helped.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

or you coulda just used a switch lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

What was the problem? Hu?

rem on the hu was acting weird. wired tobignition and works like a charm. however I dont like the instantanious turn on so I'm going to get a switch. anyone know of a good cheap one. I was thinking of having 3. one for each amp. that'd be pretty sick. and the little metal lever types. not the led blue ones.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

this shits so frustrating and it's pissing me the hell off. it's not fixed. j don't understand how this fucking rem wire a sending a god dam signal when the hu is fuckn turned off.

did you try disconnecting the HU's REM lead and then taking a piece of wire and just hold it on some positive source and into the turnon lead, if your amp turns on, your HU is fucked, that or your REM lead is "shorting" on a positive source

2001 Bravada

Alpine Cda-9886

MTX TX6001 Comps

Dual FI BL 18's Fully Loaded

Dual Hifonics Bxi 2608D

12Cubes Ported @ 33hz

2/0 Run Welding Wire

Stock Batt And Garbage Stock Alt (New Alt in Nov)

148.3 TL Sealed Up

I would honestly get tired of having to switch my amps on and off everytime iget in and out of the car.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

so your going to have 3 different remote wires? lol but yeah i think switches are cool but i hate if you forget to turn it off you kill your battery :( happened a good 5 times lol so i just said fuck a switch

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

rem on the hu was acting weird. wired tobignition and works like a charm. however I dont like the instantanious turn on so I'm going to get a switch. anyone know of a good cheap one. I was thinking of having 3. one for each amp. that'd be pretty sick. and the little metal lever types. not the led blue ones.

just get a relay with a switch

cowboys_logo.gif

Wouldn't do a separate switches on the sundowns, since they're strapped. IDK it just doesnt seem like a good idea.

and plus why 3? you need your 4 channel to even have highs LOL

1j1450.png