Sonic Electronix

ok want a single 10 that hopefully will get loud off 2-3k rms.. thinking about the level 5 10"..any other high end 10's like that? id kill for a smd 10" tho steve could u make me one for xmas lol :santa:

anyway in need good 10" sub..box size recomendations very welcome 2

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Size really does matter when it comes to output so i would look at getting something larger or getting a second one.

yeh ino..maybe a 12? i wanna try single sub to get loud in my trunk.. but i wanna be able get my spare out after other day blew my tire..couldnt get the spare..had wait 4eva

what size box wold a lvl 5 or xl 12 need? or mayhem..

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

why 10?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

maybe 12 xl? or btl 12? i would say the new btl's

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

1j1450.png

why 10?

\2 main reason..my mate said my 2 12's (they crap 300rms) could never bne as loud as his 15 becoz its bigger and takes 500rms..i said size isnt the end of the world..and so on and said there would be a 10 that wuold blow it on music and burp..he wouldnt belive me ring his mate who works at car shop..he laughed at a 10 takeing more then a few hundred watts and recomended the fl w7 saying it the loudest clean sub ever

so id love go buy a 10 and put 2-3k to it..and let it slam..show that i dont have waste my whole boot to fit in a 15 or jl w7 and still get decently loud

now loud to you guys maybe 150..loud enough woould be 140s for my area

later of course ima do a van build..this will be a cool lil system for daily driveing that people say WHOA how many subs you run? i say a single 12 tha blew ur kicker crvs or w.e they are away lol

ohh and everybody here has pre fab boxs..most dont know what ported box is...sorry i have bad spelling

burp setup for fun 152's