Sonic Electronix

why isnt this troll banned yet? he said OH IMA POST VIJAS AND PERKS but never did it. probably too ashamed to show his rigged setup to the public.

There is a report button ;)

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

OP, you are a fucking dumbass. You're shit's gonna smoke and we're all going to laugh out ass off. We tried to help you, but you've basically said "fuck you, i'm doing it my way". He'll learn. And if he want's a "youtube" conest, i'm sure a few of us here, imcluding myself, could show his ass up with half volume.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I just thought, it would be perfectly fine to run all five on the 5500 watt amps. Do it and slam it for like 5 minutes.

Lol

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I just thought, it would be perfectly fine to run all five on the 5500 watt amps. Do it and slam it for like 5 minutes.

Lol

oh really? did you even read through the thread at all?

OP, you are a fucking dumbass. You're shit's gonna smoke and we're all going to laugh out ass off. We tried to help you, but you've basically said "fuck you, i'm doing it my way". He'll learn. And if he want's a "youtube" conest, i'm sure a few of us here, imcluding myself, could show his ass up with half volume.

are you gonna be the first ona I'm ready to watch your videos

are you gonna be the first ona I'm ready to watch your videos

If you're gong to be a douchebag and start a internet arguement maybe you should GTFO. I have already said you can't judge loudness from videos unless the video is of it being termlab'd. Maybe instead of trying to fight over the internet you should go round to peoples houses and get demos. Then see how loud it really is when you bail. If you listened to people more on here and didn't do douchey posts then people wouldn't be douches to you. Sounds fair right?

Please close this thread mods.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived