Silk vs aluminum tweets

Nova

What are the audible differences? I noticed all the silk domes are double to triple the price. Help please!

Edited by Nova

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

What are the audible differences? I noticed all the silk domes are double to triple the price. Help please!

From the ones I have dealt with silk tweeters have a warmer sound while aluminum tweets tend to be harsher on the ears..........

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

From the ones I have dealt with silk tweeters have a warmer sound while aluminum tweets tend to be harsher on the ears..........

ahh that makes sense. like which would you rather wear a soft silk shirt or some foil

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Ok but will the silk dome handle as much wattage? I mean what would make them cost more? If they actually sound worse?

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

Ok but will the silk dome handle as much wattage? I mean what would make them cost more? If they actually sound worse?

they don't sound worse they sound better, alot better

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Ok don't mean to thread jack but I just blew my infinity tweets all 4 for the second time so I'm .looking for some new silk tweets who makes some good ones

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick: