what battery is less expensive than xs but still decent

look for oddesey, and Northstar NSB batteries. not sure on pricing but there excellent batteries.

NSB's are waaay expensive for a telecom battery's, I run 2 C&D technologies and i got mine brand new for $125 each. i dont go below 13volts with a STOCK ALT and a saz3000

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

im sorry to intrude, i have a slightly different question.

i am also looking at getting batteries soon and i have found this to be very helpful on which batteries are good but my question is what do i have to look out for as far as bad batteries go?

i know what to look out for about power output like AMPS PER HOUR/RC and CCA ratings but i am more concerned about the battery construction itself for example batteries that require maintenance vs maintenance free batteries or liquid cell batteries vs led acid batteries that are vented, and are there any batteries that do not vent out any explosive gasses or least gasses.

i want to know what is the worst kind of design so i know which batteries to stay away from

cheers.

agm batts bro...absorbed glass mat thats the kind of battery you want for a banging system i just wanted to know why everyone hates them so much

at first i did not know what an absorbed glass mat battery was until i searched it on google and found out that they are easy as to find here, AGM batteries are pretty much standard now and i did not know how good they actually are until i did the search so no i don't understand why people think they are so bad.

Interesting thread . . . interesting question. Let me ask it another way - "Hey guys, I'd really like to take the best looking girl in school to the dance . . . but I'm willing to settle for something less. Advice?"

Did you notice the XS Power group buy? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/93103-2010-holiday-group-buy-current-discount-10/

Help your brothers get to the 40 battery promise land and get 15% off the battery that you really want.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Archived