making sure i do everything i can to keep the plane able to fly. 1 misplaced part, 1 untorqued bolt, 1 dropped washer into the engine and all my fellow Marines are dead. standing under a 535 dgree engine exhaust while its blowing you get huge blisters on your leg it fucking hurts, and crawling into fuel tanks the size of a large couch

Crawling into gas tanks? I saw that shit on TV somewhere. Craziness.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

haha us McDonalds worker's have alot to be afraid of....

i asked the owner of ours if i could be strapped at wokr just in case some shit went down like last time.. i think 2 years ago 2 gangs met up at my mcdonalds and one came in with a backpack and pulled out a ak47.. he started shooting in the parking lot all you heard was bababa lol we all ran to the back, luckly no one got hurt but we had bullet holes in the seats. they all got arrested.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i asked the owner of ours if i could be strapped at wokr just in case some shit went down like last time.. i think 2 years ago 2 gangs met up at my mcdonalds and one came in with a backpack and pulled out a ak47.. he started shooting in the parking lot all you heard was bababa lol we all ran to the back, luckly no one got hurt but we had bullet holes in the seats. they all got arrested.

damn thats crazy. your work is a warzone! did you all huddle in a locked door? i might have hid in a freezer considering they would be the thickest door

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

yeah our QA has to use a "sniffer" to make sure the parts per million of fuel is low enough so you dont die but you still are on the verge of passing out no matter how much they lt it air out. gotta have somebody cpr qualed right outside watchin ya. id rather crawl in a fuel tank thought than face IED's. we only have to worry about occasional mortars and random small fire

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

you saw that on dirty jobs

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

damn thats crazy. your work is a warzone! did you all huddle in a locked door? i might have hid in a freezer considering they would be the thickest door

no just ducked down.. didnt have enough time to tihink about running back. we hid under counters. and yes all the hood rats come asking for free food.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

yeah our QA has to use a "sniffer" to make sure the parts per million of fuel is low enough so you dont die but you still are on the verge of passing out no matter how much they lt it air out. gotta have somebody cpr qualed right outside watchin ya. id rather crawl in a fuel tank thought than face IED's. we only have to worry about occasional mortars and random small fire

i never understood why you guys never used an scba for that

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

working at a refinery, live plant - gotta worry bout gas leaks and burning yourself on live pipes that when you spit on them it bubbles and evaporates

06240915512.jpg

0625091625.jpg

0625091628.jpg

06240915512.jpg

then once at work dropping shit on people at heights is one my biggest fears

hammer snips, nips and 40 pound buckets of mud (i'm a fireproofer)

this is only bout 30 feet up but sometimes your 200+ feet up

0624091033.jpg

0623090920.jpg

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

current build