Nightshade 15d1's, PRICE DROP

Jacob said they will back in stock the end of this month or the first part of dec.

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

I'll get that pic for you in the morning. I have to go to work soon and don't think I'll have enough time to get it done with the other stuff I've got to do. Look for the pic on here in the am :)

thanks bro and u live in my home town so i would not need it shipped if i got it id get my grams 2 pick it up :werd_msword:

but u getting added just for living in g boro.... mite have 2 meet up and get a demo when im down

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

The 1/0 wire is sold!!! Well actually there is 7ft of it left but I might as well keep it. Thanks Beanz!

I have two pretty serious inquiries on the Second Skin so that may be gone too but it's a bit early to tell. As soon as I get money for it I'll update the ad.

I honestly wouldn't mind keeping the Nightshades to tell you the truth. If I can sell the rest of the stuff I have I should be able to buy the sa's with that and the other money I've got saved already so let's sell that stuff first so I can just keep them as umm spare subs ;)

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

All right gots me some 1/0 wire :clapping: thanks for looking out nightshade

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

All of the Second Skin is sold now as well. Thanks to Bobonit.

Let's get the rest of the stuff going like this and I'll be much happier.

Vids of the cd players will be up sometime tomorrow so look out for them if your interested in either deck.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

Deadener and wire is shipped. You guys will get tracking info once I get back home and on the computer to give it up.

Also will have vids up a little bit later on the cd players, so stay tuned.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

zack whats going in the focus now? I may be interested in a shade i finally got the jeep back on the road and just put the mcd and the m3 back in it yesterday. pm me on one of those shades

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

zack whats going in the focus now? I may be interested in a shade i finally got the jeep back on the road and just put the mcd and the m3 back in it yesterday. pm me on one of those shades

What's up Vince? I'd love for one of the Nightshades to go to you since I can help you with the build :) I'll just give you a call about it if that would be okay. I'm glad to hear you got the Jeep back in business, it's been way too long without it for you.

As far as the ZX3 goes I'd like to do 6 Sundown sa12's, but after some intense measuring last night I don't think I can get enough airspace for all of them and still have it work the way I want. I will only be able to get 1.2cuft per 12 so I'm considering just running 4 sa12's or there is a strong possibility that I will do 4 Sundown Zv2 12's. The Zv2's are quite a bit more money so I would need to sell everything here to be able to do them. Then there's the possibility of 6 of the sa10's even, but I'm not sure about how loud they would get. I'm looking for at least a 155 on music and I will do my best to achieve that score. The ZX3 is going back to a pure LOUD daily setup tuned to 35hz!!!!!!

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Price Drop $200 Shipped For the Alt!!!!!!! Since there are not that many people with this alt in their car I'm lowering the price to move this thing. I will consider trades for another item that I can sell. This alt can be made to fit any vehicle and work with it by using a custom bracket and hardwiring it into your electrical so at $200 shipped for a 200 amp alt someone is going to get a deal.

Also I didn't make the vids of the decks today. I was just a little bit too busy so I will try my best to have them here tomorrow showing them function.

Let's go guys throw me some offers out there. You never know I may be close to my goal and take what you offer me!

I have several references here along with people vouching for me here in the thread. Go ahead and get yourself a deal.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Archived