Nightshade 15d1's, PRICE DROP

Here is some stuff that I'm looking to sell to get money for a new substage in my car. I'm looking to get away from the competition scene and turn my car back to a pure daily banger. So with that said this stuff needs to go to make room for 6 Sundown sa12's.

First up we have a pair of Sundown Audio Nightshade 15's. They are dual 1 ohm coils and are the 50mm version with the slits in them for cooling. The subs also have a slightly softer suspension on them for improved efficiency which is 2 hard and 1 medium spiders. Also there is an aluminum pole plug in the motor to help with cooling as well. These subs were brand new a little over a year ago and have been reconed twice in that period of time. They are the v1 Nightshades but are louder than the stock options that came on them by about .7db since they have several modifications done to them.

As far as functionality they are in 100% working order and I have them in my car hooked up right now listening to them. The only thing I've had to do to them is put some extra glue on the triple joints since there were some cracks starting to form so I added some epoxy to strengthen them up and have had no problems at all with it. The coils read .8 ohms on my dmm and look as good as the day I got them since they've seen clean power most of the time. The surround is in great shape with the only real flaw on the outside of the woofer being the rubber seal that is on it. There are some minor scuffs and little spots where the rubber is chewed where you put the screws in at. There are also some minor scratches on the magnets and the basket but it's hidden in the box ;)

This is a spl sub, but is great for music. I have them in a box tuned to 37hz for daily and with the subs broken in it plays 41-42hz the loudest. I am sure that this is the right sub for you if your looking for a loud ass daily/spl setup. It's your choice because this sub can do both well.

I'm looking for $330 per sub + the cost of shipping to in the cont US. I will sell both of them for $650 plus shipping cont US only.

DSC01475.jpg

DSC01476.jpg

DSC00985.jpg

DSC00982.jpg

Price drop to $500+shipping for a limited time only!!!!!!!!!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

pmd about wire

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

pic of hardness on the pionner?>

I'll get that pic for you in the morning. I have to go to work soon and don't think I'll have enough time to get it done with the other stuff I've got to do. Look for the pic on here in the am :)

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

is the pin on the deck itself good? like all of them?

I can't see a damn thing wrong with it to tell you the truth. The thing that would happen is this, I would turn the car on and slide the face into place. The cd player would play for a few until I would do something to it or the bass would be pounding the shit out of it at 153+ on music and the damn thing would shut off. Then I would pull it out of the dash and wiggle the harness around some, slide it back in, and have no problems at all for another couple of days to a week. Then the same thing would happen.

I guess instead of taking another picture, I can just make a short vid and see if I can get it to do what I'm talking about. Honestly I thought about epoxying the harness into the deck for good to see if that would fix the problem.

I'm not sure what the actual deal is, but I would probably still be using the deck right now if I hadn't come up on such a good deal on the Pioneer deh-p9800bt that I got. Plus the new deck is obviously a top of the line Pioneer anyway.

Look for a vid tomorrow instead of just a pic, and I'll also include a vid of the Alpine in action so there is no doubt that it works too.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Hey Zack!!!

6 Sa-12 is going to be my new setup for next season. I got to wait for Jacob to get them back in stock. Got any box ideas you want to share? You think that Alt would work on my car(replace AC)? Give me a call if you still have my number maybe we can work something out

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Hey Zack!!!

6 Sa-12 is going to be my new setup for next season. I got to wait for Jacob to get them back in stock. Got any box ideas you want to share? You think that Alt would work on my car(replace AC)? Give me a call if you still have my number maybe we can work something out

The alt would work if you could make a bracket to fit it. You would also need the Ford harness, that you can get from a dealer because I had to buy one once, to be able to hard wire this alt into your car's system. I'll call you tomorrow sometime I'm leaving for work in a few minutes.

I'm not sure how long it will take for the sa's to be in stock, but I'd think that it will take me a little while to sell all this stuff anyway. So by the time it's gone I should be cool on them being back in stock. Actually if I get all of the stuff gone I may just run 4 Zv2's or even 4 NSv2 12's.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

The alt would work if you could make a bracket to fit it. You would also need the Ford harness, that you can get from a dealer because I had to buy one once, to be able to hard wire this alt into your car's system. I'll call you tomorrow sometime I'm leaving for work in a few minutes.

I'm not sure how long it will take for the sa's to be in stock, but I'd think that it will take me a little while to sell all this stuff anyway. So by the time it's gone I should be cool on them being back in stock. Actually if I get all of the stuff gone I may just run 4 Zv2's or even 4 NSv2 12's.

I'll take that deadener off your hands if you still have it.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Archived