cleaning house lol

I have a 12 inch Death box. cnc cut to exact specs. I had my dad put this one together to see if I wanted to ship these apart. Ill take $200 pluss shipping. after this ones gone they will be $300 pluss shipping. So your saving 100 bucks because my dad assembled it with screws and wood glue. instead of brads and gorilla glue. Im including a ring so you can run 2 12s in a push pull configuration.

DSCF1219.jpg

DSCF1216.jpg

DSCF1217.jpg

DSCF1220.jpg

DSCF1221.jpg

DSCF1222.jpg

DSCF1223.jpg

DSCF1224.jpg

New nitrogen regulator. Hooked up one time to make sure it was in working order $60 shipped

regulator only

DSCF0682.jpg

DSCF0679.jpg

Uniroyal tiger paw p205/75/R15 tires I got these on some rims i got after i got hit by the drunk driver. these wouldn't clear so i had to pull them off and get low profiles. $100 pluss shipping

DSCF1215.jpg

DSCF1207.jpg

DSCF1203.jpg

DSCF1201.jpg

just curious about the box.... Death box?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I read it, but doesnt explain the config besides push pull. almost looks like a t-line, but then it doesnt

thats all

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

you asked if it was a death box. the first sentance says "12 inch Death box"

and yes its one of decwares infently tunable band pass box designs. I added the Tongue and groove n couple other things to make it crazy strong and flex free.

lol.... never said the description sucks man, just asked what it was, ported, or tline mainly, I asked "death box?" sorry I only been to the decware site a few times, wasnt to interested in the site.... hows it sound?

sundown.jpg

it sounds great. its a fast and easy way for some one to get daily loud. I found my self adjusting it all the time to the music i was in the mood to listen to tho lol. most people are going to tune it to there car and then just leave it.