Well the A-pillar High's amp finally went in today !!

Drilled holes in glove box to run the wires clean !!

IMAG0086.jpg

100 watt 2-channel amp for Tang Bands

IMAG0087.jpg

And so the tedious wiring begins !!

IMAG0089.jpgIMAG0090.jpgIMAG0091.jpg

Used some braided sleeve to clean up the install a little and add some protection under the dash !!

IMAG0092.jpgIMAG0093.jpg

Now the hard part !!!

IMAG0094.jpg

Well the little green light is on so i must have done something right !! LOL

IMAG0095.jpg

Will post a vid up later after i run the wires from the HU so you can see the Tang Bands at work !!

rwhops.jpg

Busta FTW. What do you think of the sound of the speakers? Does it create a wide soundstage?

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Busta FTW. What do you think of the sound of the speakers? Does it create a wide soundstage?

Yeah they really do, i was extremely surprised how deep the sound was and not harsh at all, they sound just as they are described on they're website . There they call them a mid-tweeter or extended range mid-bass. You would be really surprised to hear how much mid-bass they actually produce while still bringing in the lower end of the highs. Impressive little speakers !!

rwhops.jpg

Every time I check out this thread you make me what to do more and more with less...

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

Have you thought about trying some subs from partsexpress. You could find a couple nice subs there for the price range you have. I spent a total of 300 for 2 18's and 2 10's for midbass. I know you know the site. lol just thought I'd ask ya.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Have you thought about trying some subs from partsexpress. You could find a couple nice subs there for the price range you have. I spent a total of 300 for 2 18's and 2 10's for midbass. I know you know the site. lol just thought I'd ask ya.

Yeah , im always on there looking !! I have considered the Eminence Eminator for sure, they really have my attention for the price !!

rwhops.jpg

Alright, the flat bottom panel of the rear deck build is finished and ready for speaker rings to be cut and start getting ready for placement !! I laid down one last super-thick layer of 'glass consisting of a bottom layer of fiber glass cloth , not mat, so i would have a super strong rear panel to build off of !!! The first pics are of the think layer going down and the last pics in the sunlight are of it after it had time to cure some and it is super smooth and strong now !!!

IMAG0104.jpgIMAG0105.jpgIMAG0106.jpgIMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0109.jpgIMAG0110.jpg

rwhops.jpg

Archived