slamin87 Posted November 7, 2010 Author Report Posted November 7, 2010 It would be better if you spelled things out like an adult. I installed some in my mothers car and she is not a picky woman but she hated them and when I listened to them recently they didn't sound very good. thanks 4de input but dont try and write like u my daddy tryin tell me wat to do im sure everyone understand my writen just cause people noobs on this site pepes think they a badass i just asked a simple ? and u gotta act like you yoda of all smd lol
slamin87 Posted November 7, 2010 Author Report Posted November 7, 2010 These are like 5 bucks over what you said, but these from what I have read from members on here are some of the best sounding budget components there are My link thanks man those look pretty sweet to i am consireding these now good looking
ChampN252 Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 I believe any comps would sound better any decent coaxs. Maybe I say that because I run RF comps, but I haven't heard any coaxs sound better. I'm not amped yet either. 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
slamin87 Posted November 7, 2010 Author Report Posted November 7, 2010 I believe any comps would sound better any decent coaxs. Maybe I say that because I run RF comps, but I haven't heard any coaxs sound better. I'm not amped yet either. wat RF comps should i run wit a 50rmsx4 amp tat wldt blew if i were get some rfs
ChampN252 Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 I hear the comps my man posted up are best bang for buck. I hear the punch comps are good, if you want RF. I have the newer model T1 comps and I believe the sound amazing. The mids don't get silly low, but the crossover has the ability to run a bi-amp setup, so I gonna try running a amp just for the midbass. A digital bass processor would probably work wonders too. 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
TeamHT Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 thanks 4de input but dont try and write like u my daddy tryin tell me wat to do im sure everyone understand my writen just cause people noobs on this site pepes think they a badass i just asked a simple ? and u gotta act like you yoda of all smd lol No one is trying to act like they are your father, I'm sure no one would want to. But this is how I see it. If you can't take the time to have enough respect or decency to spell correctly, use correct grammar, and put together accurate complete sentences, why should I or anyone take the time to help you out? It's your choice, but its easier just to add you to my ignored list and hope your mentality changes before it catches up to you and your quantum audio equipment. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
slamin87 Posted November 7, 2010 Author Report Posted November 7, 2010 No one is trying to act like they are your father, I'm sure no one would want to. But this is how I see it. If you can't take the time to have enough respect or decency to spell correctly, use correct grammar, and put together accurate complete sentences, why should I or anyone take the time to help you out? It's your choice, but its easier just to add you to my ignored list and hope your mentality changes before it catches up to you and your quantum audio equipment. do we got another mr badass bro wats respect gotta do wit how i write things just cause i use abbreviation tats shows no respect no tatz f@cking none sense i asked a ? not here a f@cking lecture i hear tat enough n class dnt post shyt just leave me be and dnt help tatz all man some people just look for post 2 try act dumb put money one u seen me in person u wldt be talking about respect its all good it is wat it is pleze dnt post if you going try argue or some thing just looking 4 a lil help tats all
St.Ides Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 do we got another mr badass bro wats respect gotta do wit how i write things just cause i use abbreviation tats shows no respect no tatz f@cking none sense i asked a ? not here a f@cking lecture i hear tat enough n class dnt post shyt just leave me be and dnt help tatz all man some people just look for post 2 try act dumb put money one u seen me in person u wldt be talking about respect its all good it is wat it is pleze dnt post if you going try argue or some thing just looking 4 a lil help tats all you go to college and you type like this? TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
slamin87 Posted November 7, 2010 Author Report Posted November 7, 2010 you go to college and you type like this? HAHAHA!!!!!!! yesir
Playa Named Joe Posted November 11, 2010 Report Posted November 11, 2010 Meth College? 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.