Sonic Electronix

Ok, so, me and this kid at school were talking about subwoofers, he said he can make a pretty good box, I ask him what he normally tunes his ported boxes to, and he said huh? Whats tuning? And he said he can make sealed boxes, I ask if he could make me one, and he says "ill make you a badass one and mount your amp to it too" I said how, he says screw the amp to the box. Facepalm or what?

And are sony xplods any good? He said they were..

If you are dying for bass and have less than $100 to spend they are the best thing since sliced bread! If you have more to spend I would stay away from them.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

So their ok if you have less then $100, ,my friend had some and they exploded. Lol

Thanks for the feedback

Its just like anything else, you get what you pay for. I wouldnt spend my money on them. I would save up and buy a nicer product.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

I have my subwoofer box and i am using another piece of mdf and rubber spacers to mount amps on top of box would that be ok ?

I have my subwoofer box and i am using another piece of mdf and rubber spacers to mount amps on top of box would that be ok ?

Yeah that should be fine, as long as the amp has room to breath and stays cool.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

it's not good to mount to the box unless you have to but considering your situation you should be fine. your only running 2 rf p1 10's not too much vibration. someone step in and correct me if i'm wrong.

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)

the box has ports going from top to bottom all 3/4" and then another 3/4" on top covered in vinyl then i have rubber washers on bottom. amp is p300-1 punch and those things i hear are GREAT with cooling.

would that setup be ok when i decide to upgrade to possibly Fi.SSD 10s ?