Sonic Electronix

just installed epic160........new pics uploaded

Just did some rewiring this weekend. Put in 4 selenium mids and audiocontrol epic160. With only a little time of tweaking I was showing max of 121db with only mids & highs playing "salt shaker." With subs on it is showing max of 145db playing same song. Tomorrow ill run some more tests with test tones & c what I can come up with.

Edited by slow240sx

99 GMC Suburban

2 Death Penalty 21"

2 Crescendo BC2000

Boston GT-42 Amp

6 Selenium 6w4p

4 Crescendo tweets

Hi output cs144 alt

Audiocontrol Epic-160

Pioneer DVD head unit

How do iput up pics? I just downloaded photobucket app on my droid. Will that work? Update... just went outside with test cd. 147@41hz. But had a slight casualty. Rubber surround seperated from the cone on 1 woofer. O well, it was fun. I had superglued it before a couple months ago. Came apart in same spot. I used good brand and let it dry for few days. Maybe I try some accelerator this time. Btw, amp,mmats d200hc & a pair of power dvc 12's that r bout 10 years old. Box is 5.8 tuned to 36

99 GMC Suburban

2 Death Penalty 21"

2 Crescendo BC2000

Boston GT-42 Amp

6 Selenium 6w4p

4 Crescendo tweets

Hi output cs144 alt

Audiocontrol Epic-160

Pioneer DVD head unit

How do iput up pics? I just downloaded photobucket app on my droid. Will that work? Update... just went outside with test cd. 147@41hz. But had a slight casualty. Rubber surround seperated from the cone on 1 woofer. O well, it was fun. I had superglued it before a couple months ago. Came apart in same spot. I used good brand and let it dry for few days. Maybe I try some accelerator this time. Btw, amp,mmats d200hc & a pair of power dvc 12's that r bout 10 years old. Box is 5.8 tuned to 36

You have to upload them to photobucket and then use the image button to post the direct link to the image. or copy and paste the IMG tagged link from photobucket.

and i'd recommend using silicone, it's much more flexible than superglue.