He kinda has a point...

It is a quest for certainty. Humans do not like being uncertain. If we can explore everything and understand everything we will finally be certain and finally be comfortable. If your looking at a dark cave that ya can't see 7 feet into, would you walk in if you don't know whats inside?

If you say yes its not because your brave, but because you want to explore it.

If you say no then its not because your scared its because you are uncertain and uncomfortable until it has been explored.

Does that make any sense?

?

philosoraptor.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by BeatBox

I agree! Lulz

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

ok example... i can figure out almost anyperson simply by using given logic and psychology... but one girl i cant and for some unexplainable reason im attracted 2 her

Oh. I thought it was something deep and philosophical. It's just a girl.

ok example... i can figure out almost anyperson simply by using given logic and psychology... but one girl i cant and for some unexplainable reason im attracted 2 her

lol knew it was about a girl...

That alone is why your attracted to her, because you don't understand her. It is something to chase and once you get it your bored with it. Like a really suspenseful movie. Your hooked on the story and try to figure out who done it and once you find out your pissed.

As for why theres no way to tell you what you want to hear, its just human nature.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

He kinda has a point...

It is a quest for certainty. Humans do not like being uncertain. If we can explore everything and understand everything we will finally be certain and finally be comfortable. If your looking at a dark cave that ya can't see 7 feet into, would you walk in if you don't know whats inside?

If you say yes its not because your brave, but because you want to explore it.

If you say no then its not because your scared its because you are uncertain and uncomfortable until it has been explored.

Does that make any sense?

thanks chris

Livinlarge. What do you mean? Like were you talking about something in general or anything. I read the question and it's one of those "I don't know what he's on but can I have some"?

Edit: wowsers. Good shit chris. Lol

i actually am not on anything

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

her pheromone is one that runs you wild. that, and the fact that what drives her is a mystery to you as of now. its all about the chase, wanting want you dont have (or know). chase it bro! find out what makes her tick.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

It could also be related to how the universe began. I was watching a show the other day on it, and it baffles me on how it all started from nothing (big bang) and how everything in the entire universe was compressed into something smaller than an atom, and that tiny millionth of a millionth of a mm had so much energy built up and once it blew, created everything. But how do we know that's what happened? That makes me go crazy.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.