i got it for the pc just got done playing a few games i like the slower pace of it still faster then like battle field series.

I am running at like 50 fps on it running fraps but seems like the game is like glitchy which is understandable considering it just came out. but its ok id rather play mw2 or bad company over it for now.

im guessing there will be patches soon and hopefully fix some of the slow response of the game for me thats just my opinion.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

I like it so far, only had it for like 2 hours and there's a few things I like and don't like. But that's same with every kind of game, nothing is perfect. M14 and Famas are the business. Holler at me online if anyone wants to play p00rlilt1nkt1nk. That's Xbox btw, not ps3.

all i have to say is theres already glitchers :ban2: oh and i like this one alot better than mw2 but not even close to bad company 2

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i agree with the glitchers. seems like thats with any game thou. Tink ill see you on later tonight. So far thou, i am pleased with this game fo sho!!

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

i agree with the glitchers. seems like thats with any game thou. Tink ill see you on later tonight. So far thou, i am pleased with this game fo sho!!

only thing is cod is the only line of games were the glitcher can win it for you. thats why i liked bfbc so much even if one person is cheatin he can still lose lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i like this one alot better then i do waw and mw2 ....i didnt like mw2 at all really and only thing i liked on waw was zombies so far i have nothing bad to say about it

also how the hell do people find out glitches so far lol!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

I wasn't pleased with the graphics, felt like I was playing WaW with new maps. (And yes I know same makers).

IMO, Infinity Ward>Treyarch graphic wise in the COD series.

I liked the fact that you have to buy just about everything though, somewhat feels like you really have to work for your add ons.

Single player has some fucking amazing graphics.

Edit: Also the 1 player story IMO is the best out of the series that I played, definitaly not for kids

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i like this one alot better then i do waw and mw2 ....i didnt like mw2 at all really and only thing i liked on waw was zombies so far i have nothing bad to say about it

also how the hell do people find out glitches so far lol!

beta testers and having the game early. also doin nothin but trying to find them lol

Archived