iceman1575 Posted November 10, 2010 Report Posted November 10, 2010 So many fail threads, just need to be collaborated into one. I'll start off. Lesson: Never dance on slick floors. Quote POTATO!
siccostyle Posted November 10, 2010 Report Posted November 10, 2010 (edited) Here is a funny one. It is on Youtube so I don't think that it is to risky for SMD. Enjoy Epic Stripper Fail Edited November 10, 2010 by siccostyle Quote 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted November 10, 2010 Report Posted November 10, 2010 hahhahahahahahahhahahah Quote I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.