Jump to content

Epic hairtrick to my mom!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

hahaha thanks a lot man, yeah she is awesome, always smile and laugh with all my stupid things hehehe, i actually thought about the same thing, girls always back away when the bass hit, she just covered her ears and stayed there hahahhaha, she´s funny as hell!!

What´s up with that nick hommie?

Hahahaha thats cool my mom would not come anywhere near my car hahahaha not even if I asked nicely hahahaha. Ya I had to change my name last one was my e-mail. So how has everything been going for you? Can't wait to see the new video with your sister in law. If I had facebook I would add you there but I always rate them. When I saw that video of your mom my math professor looks just like your mom and the funny thing is that I could see Mrs. Anderson doing something cool like that too. ahhahahaah :drinks: :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Posted

Hahahaha thats cool my mom would not come anywhere near my car hahahaha not even if I asked nicely hahahaha. Ya I had to change my name last one was my e-mail. So how has everything been going for you? Can't wait to see the new video with your sister in law. If I had facebook I would add you there but I always rate them. When I saw that video of your mom my math professor looks just like your mom and the funny thing is that I could see Mrs. Anderson doing something cool like that too. ahhahahaah :drinks: :drinks:

haha well, my mom didn´t know what was gonna happen hehe, she asked me to take her to my brother´s home for 3rd straight day, so i said, is that right???? ok no problem, but you have to do something for me hehehehe, poor mom hehe; Yeah man, facebook is kind of dangerous with the chicks hehhe.

You showed he vid to your professor? LOL , i think everyone knows my mom now hehe.

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

yeah, your car is sick, i dont think ive ever told you that, lol

super clean setup.

thanks,i put a lot of work into it man

and also with the help of a few friends,one little guy can't do it all lol

AHAHAHAHA dude i just can´t imagine your mom´s face when the car burped like a loud mofo hahaha, cursing and everything in front of her boss hahahaha.

Thanks a lot man, yeah i subscribed to your channel also, didn´t know it was you when you posted the comment until i visited yoour channel hehe, add me on facebook if you want, i´m always doing funny vids like that, my sister in law it´s next hehe.

[email protected]

thanks man

and yeah i'll add you right now,keep subbing your system :drinks:

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Posted

How does the tahoe and the chicken´s scalade feel???? it´s kind of lame, but loudest cars i´ve ever heard are mine and i´m not loud at all, i need to get me a ground pounders trip to the US :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 478 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...