My room system.

Listen if you guys dont like what the kid is doing then STFU and dont post...he is a young kid and i know that all of us at some point were where he is now and he will learn and grow as he goes along....

Welcome to the Forum...Hope you stick around for awhile...Plenty of knowledge to be gained

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Listen if you guys dont like what the kid is doing then STFU and dont post...he is a young kid and i know that all of us at some point were where he is now and he will learn and grow as he goes along....

Welcome to the Forum...Hope you stick around for awhile...Plenty of knowledge to be gained

^^^^^^^^ this he is young don't chase him off he is just 14 he can learn alot here if you guys don't be dicks to him teach him respect don't preach it welcome to the forum young man you will have a wealth of knowledge here so when you get your first car you can do it right

Edited by keepinitloud

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

I'm 15 also and started with a sub in my room also. I have a Kicker CVR on a Hifonics amp. I started with car audio when I was 14 too (last year) lol. Now I have a Sundown 3000D chillin in my closet. This forum is nice and most people on it are cool and laid back if you are too. Welcome to the forum :)

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

wow thanks guys! nice atmosphere. I'm gonna stick around...

I hope to someday have 3 12" Fi subs in the back of my Pontiac bonneville (dad assured me i'd get the car)

And no, i'm not gonna be one that rolls down windows at a red light. The front passenger window doesn't even work! (a common problem with bonnevilles)

I remember when I was 14, I had 2 15 re subs on like a sony 1000 watt amp lol.

Tons to learn on here so read up!

Btw if you don't piss off your rents they will like you more and maybe buy you actual subs for your bday or something :good:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

wow thanks guys! nice atmosphere. I'm gonna stick around...

I hope to someday have 3 12" Fi subs in the back of my Pontiac bonneville (dad assured me i'd get the car)

And no, i'm not gonna be one that rolls down windows at a red light. The front passenger window doesn't even work! (a common problem with bonnevilles)

lmao. good boy! :good:

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

i remember when i was 14, i joined this forum.

i had the same mentality as you komahoby, now look where im at. you will gain so much information you will literally not know what to do with it all.

Nice setup. However, for $350, you could have gotten a nice 5.1 Onkyo Home theater setup that would have sounded a LOT better. Computer speakers are poor quality compared to bookshelf/tower home speakers.

I have a 2.1 Sony setup hooked up to my computer right now. Sony speakers aren't spectacular, but these still sound better than any computer speakers I've heard, including the Z-5500's. Here is bass video I made. First song is the same some you used :). Also the quality isn't great but you'll be able to hear it fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dU45a4y4uA

Edited by Kyle-E
SMDsig.jpg