Second Skin Audio

2 15" new T2 or 2 15" Kicker L7

Ya would love to get 2 Fi Btl 15"s but i dont wanna get a bigger amp to power those 2000 watt rms beasts like they should be i dont wanna get more batts more electrical period, i know theres other underground companys that make subs at 1000rms that will be better all around but im a little traumatized now from subs blowin up and all i rather get a good sub thats readily available ya know

The T2's will be able to handle 2k, there is a guy on here has a 2 t2 15s on 2 T2500bdcp's

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

The T2 15" is like $200 more than the L7 15" obviously it's going to be better... Not to mention the T lines are sick, T2's all the way if you can afford them, then again for $500 a subwoofer I'd go with FI or DC anyways.

lol? Money means nothing, if that was the argument then I would say JL is the best sub ever.

The T2's kick ass, the 15" I put in my brother's grand prix is only on 600 watts in a sealed box I did for him and it sounds awesome and is actually a lot louder than I thought it would be.

The T2 15" is like $200 more than the L7 15" obviously it's going to be better... Not to mention the T lines are sick, T2's all the way if you can afford them, then again for $500 a subwoofer I'd go with FI or DC anyways.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So what your saying is that a w7 is better than a BTL, LVL 5, Death Penalty,..., cause it COST more.

Bro you should get the T2 for sure. I'm the dude that has the 2 15'' T2s on 2 t2500.1s :D here is a few vids to go off of. But my box is 9.3 cubes. tuned @ 34hz and im running over double the power you are. I also have a stock alt compared to your H/O... These subs will do better on whatever power your running and more than the L7... I have personal experience with the 15'' L7 and i have to say these T2's are amazing subs. I doubted they would hold up but honestly they haven't gotten warm but once and i haven't got em to smell even once. 4'' coil FTW! :drinks:

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

Archived