More songs like this?

I just tested this song out the other day and it's nice, it actually hits pretty low. I'm really just wondering if there are any songs similar to this in the sense that it's kind of made for subwoofers. Also, any other cool demo songs like this would be neat. I really like songs that build up and drop real low, or songs like Comfortably Numb that scare the shit outta you.

Current Setup:

VW GTI 1.8T '02

1 15" Fi BTL

Sundown SAZ-1500D

Box-4.3 cubes

theres MANY threads about demo favorites, songs that get low, not to mention free downloads of Decaf's and HondaxPower.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

theres MANY threads about demo favorites, songs that get low, not to mention free downloads of Decaf's and HondaxPower.

I think you misunderstood, I don't think I was clear enough on what I was looking for. The lyrics of the song I posted are

"How bout the ones we especially like?"

"Which ones?"

"The ones with the cars that go *BOOOOOM*" <--Bass drop.

If ya kinda see what I'm getting at.

Current Setup:

VW GTI 1.8T '02

1 15" Fi BTL

Sundown SAZ-1500D

Box-4.3 cubes

I think you misunderstood, I don't think I was clear enough on what I was looking for. The lyrics of the song I posted are

"How bout the ones we especially like?"

"Which ones?"

"The ones with the cars that go *BOOOOOM*" <--Bass drop.

If ya kinda see what I'm getting at.

Your post does not make a whole lot of sense..Specify exactly what you are looking for and we may be able to better assist you in what you are looking for...But know that SMD does not condone the downloading of illegal music or even discussing the downloads of illegal music here bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Your post does not make a whole lot of sense..Specify exactly what you are looking for and we may be able to better assist you in what you are looking for...But know that SMD does not condone the downloading of illegal music or even discussing the downloads of illegal music here bro

Oh I never said anything about downloading. Just YouTube links to songs will work perfectly fine man.

Current Setup:

VW GTI 1.8T '02

1 15" Fi BTL

Sundown SAZ-1500D

Box-4.3 cubes

I see what you're asking, but such an inefficient way of stating it. You're wanting songs that are actually referring to car audio.

Woofer cooker

Speakerboxxx

Max kilohertz or anything by bass mechanics really

Dj laz

Bassnectar

Bass, I love you

Six 12s

Bass monster and turn it up

These are the ones that easily come to mind.

If you want something scary titanic bass is awesome, trunk muzic slowed, and woofer cooker slowed.

I see what you're asking, but such an inefficient way of stating it. You're wanting songs that are actually referring to car audio.

Woofer cooker

Speakerboxxx

Max kilohertz or anything by bass mechanics really

Dj laz

Bassnectar

Bass, I love you

Six 12s

Bass monster and turn it up

These are the ones that easily come to mind.

If you want something scary titanic bass is awesome, trunk muzic slowed, and woofer cooker slowed.

i cant wait to give these a shot!!!

i cant wait to give these a shot!!!

Be mindful that if you do not have your amp tuned right you can TOAST your S**T and we aren't responsible for that so if you do fry it dont come back here crying bout it bro :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

this is the song your lookin for if your interested in some of the oldschool bass music also look at dj magic mike or techmaster peb

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Be mindful that if you do not have your amp tuned right you can TOAST your S**T and we aren't responsible for that so if you do fry it dont come back here crying bout it bro :)

Lol. That's why people who like to brag about how their kickers are louder than my FI which no one has heard about so it must be shitty, I give them my ipod and have them play titanic bass, bass I love you slowed then woofer cooker slowed. You have no idea how many systems were sent to their graves, lol. Creating a better audio world, lol