Tiller's new build log!

stop your bitching this is a build thread not a "my dad can kick your dads ass" thread, you keep it up and I'll have to throw a system in and show you what loud is and on half the shit you have thrown in

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

haha!!! minel keeps going!

I love this thread its better than mine :D

those are brand new iraggi alts that Elvis was going to run in his truck

the TSNS is real.. Justin had one and was going to sell it on CACO but Tiller bought it

it has a LVL 6 recone but like Tiller said he is going to wait and hopefully not have to use that

10k watts is 10k watts

are you going to knock on Steve because he has 8 t2500's and never clamped them

he just says 30k watts because its easier than saying I have XXX watts clamped power dropping to XX.X volts with XX rise from the box

Minel your 2 18's were loud yes but I don't think it even did a 150 and I'm pretty sure you couldn't even do the 49.9's class

I never metered my tahoe with the 6 15's but Nyman told me 49's class would be no sweat for me.. I trust him with numbers

let tiller do his thing..

damn everyone jumpin down his throat

I'll end this whole argument by saying my RF mids and highs will beat all of you in the lanes :rofl:

tiller hit me up when you are working on the blazer I'll gladly come over and snap some pictures and give a helping hand :friends:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

the TSNS is real.. Justin had one and was going to sell it on CACO but Tiller bought it

it has a LVL 6 recone but like Tiller said he is going to wait and hopefully not have to use that

10k watts is 10k watts

he just says 30k watts because its easier than saying I have XXX watts clamped power dropping to XX.X volts with XX rise from the box

Minel your 2 18's were loud yes but I don't think it even did a 150 and I'm pretty sure you couldn't even do the 49.9's class

I never metered my tahoe with the 6 15's but Nyman told me 49's class would be no sweat for me.. I trust him with numbers

I'll end this whole argument by saying my RF mids and highs will beat all of you in the lanes :rofl:

tiller hit me up when you are working on the blazer I'll gladly come over and snap some pictures and give a helping hand :friends:

You are a very smart man!! Very well worded

And i wont really need that much help... But hd pics would be the shit.... Plus ill buy you lunch if there good enough!! Hahaha. But i got to getthem first!!! Not like my other ones you picture hoarder!!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

talk talk talk talk talk talk...

nyman is a walking termlab

kasey there is a difference between knockin on someone and stating a fact oh and this was before the t4k's like i said"why do u thinkhe added batts" soo ya im trying to calm this down tiller started shit out of nothing.. also i honestly dont think the 6 15's were doing a 49 but thats just imo in a better box possibly.. like i said this is just me, and nyman hasnt heard mine but i have no doubt that he wouldnt have said that mine sounded like a 49 only because everything in my car makes the bass twice as loud lol.. but yeah im dropping it here,.. im not clowning on anyone so dont even start kasey, im not going to talk shit unless i can back it up, and i can back mostly everything i have said up

anyway no one reply back to what i said i dont wanna write any more paragraphs..

soo tiller GL

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Thanks man...

tiller your thread is getting rapped ha

awesome that your finally getting out there man

i'll see if you guys are down to do another meet on January like last time,

if everyone is ready with their systems

especially

now that cody is subbing,kassey and hopefully villan & minel lol

i'll try my best to get some guys out there and make one cracking ass meet

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

tiller your thread is getting rapped ha

awesome that your finally getting out there man

i'll see if you guys are down to do another meet on January like last time,

if everyone is ready with their systems

especially

now that cody is subbing,kassey and hopefully villan & minel lol

i'll try my best to get some guys out there and make one cracking ass meet

welll....

kasey probably wont have a system??... and who knows on the other guys??

but you guys need to come out on a warmer friday night!!!

then shit will be crackin!! all you here is our cars and p.o.s. 240z revin there motors to like 7k! hahahaha!

10k watts is 10k watts

im coming after those things!!

i got a t1500.4 also!!

soo just wait till i get the doors glassed up!!

Archived