Tiller's new build log!

this thread is quite hilarious.. actually reading minels posts made me laugh the most :lol:

all I got to say is by the end of this I might be taking the "Haters Love Me" decal off the navi and putting it on your blazer tiller

Hahaha damn straight!!!

You see them hatin already!!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

yhose are some nice alternators what amperage? i have 3 iraggis and love them, also beastly sub DAMN

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

yhose are some nice alternators what amperage? i have 3 iraggis and love them, also beastly sub DAMN

The sub is a beast!! 4" coil FTW!!

And the alts idkk....

We'll just call them mystery alts! We know there iraggis but i bought them from elvis... And dom never told him what they do... He bought quad alts for 20,000 watts... So im sure 2 will be good for 10k...

All the alts were the same... There supposed to be great at idle

haha whats up man i met you at nymins shop!

but goo read up on the effeciency of the amps....

then come back to the thread....

Efficiency and box rise are two different things. an amp could be 100% Efficient and still have a box rise to 5ohm. Same goes for that 60% efficiency. 5ohms is still 5 ohms. ;)

It sucks being out.of the lanes this.long all the new comers think there pro's... :)

I can't wait to jump in the lanes a couple shows then it's retirement for me... DEMO's only!

I don't know about pro ;) I think you been "retired" about 3 times as long as you ever competed .

elvis if i remember correctly MR.ps first time in the lanes whooped that ass and gave u ur first loss 2 18's vs 4.. smh.. i still love u but ur far from a pro too lol

At least Elvis has been to the lanes.

ur new to this rnt u lol im just saying haha

He may be new to the comp scene but his skills are already years ahead of ya bro ;)

im always blowing shit lol? i blew one amps..its the amp, im having the same issue as justin did when i bought it from him, and everyone i know that has a AT7K has blown it at least once.. but no worries why u think its taking me a while to start building i got bigger plans then 1 18 on 10k haha

Bigger plans? pipe dreams. put down the crack pipe son.

i would like some proof thats not the score i seen u put up :)... and its okay u know what happen to my thread and kaseys and zaks and justins lol... its okay to spam if ur a local lmao... and im just messing with you man, also thanks but i wont need luck ill need a efficent box to do it with. oh ya are u looking for a back up box for 4 18's? tuned at 28hz :)? haha

His proof is in the lanes. State record of MECA and been handing asses in db drag. Wheres your stats................

Besides, why would he get a box that you bought and not build when he has one that is already better and louder. Please don't come off in here like just because you have been registered on SMD longer, that you know more. Ray was busting 50's long before he asked me to help with his last box. And he didn't have to have help doing it. My shop was easier then his garage to handle business so he asked me to quickly bust one out for him. I guess he could just drop back in his old box and DD subs, and still show you whats up, but I doubt you get it flappin your gums about them pipe dreams ;)

Im trying!!!

Get to work. It's way harder to hate on the build when it's all still in boxes :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

your doing bigger shit???

im doing 10k to a single 18

your doing 7k to 4 18's

im building my own box

your using a hand me down box

but yea bigger build becuase of cone area!

4 18's is blehh....

THAT wAS TOWARDS DCHOE but u want beef little man

HOW ABOUT THIS.

U WILL NEVER BE LOUDER THEN ME if you are i will retire

2)i dont remember you being loud ever! so why all the hate?

3)who told you i was doing 4 18s? are u some kind of a fortune teller?

one more thing. I SEE THE SUBS THAT ARE IN ELVISES GARAGE where are yours? i also know that one TSNS is justins,so if you got that one then i know why your not doing 2 cuz u barely got your hands on 1

i can keep going if you want me to?

also just cuz supposedly u think im doing 7k on 4 18's and ur doing 1 18 on 10k but in reality YOU WILL NEVERR HAVE the voltage to clamp 10,000watts rms if you did that woofer would cook like u threw foil in the microwave!

it isnt all abotu cone area ask elvis when he got his ass handed to em by preston!

enough said, ill prove to u im louder when my truck gets exterior make over and i start the interior

p.s evrry box i have built for any costumer banged and they smiled driving off... what have u done?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Bigger plans? pipe dreams. put down the crack pipe son.

okay mr.mod dont u have some amps to fix or something why are u talking to me right now?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

THAT wAS TOWARDS DCHOE but u want beef little man

HOW ABOUT THIS.

U WILL NEVER BE LOUDER THEN ME if you are i will retire

2)i dont remember you being loud ever! so why all the hate?

3)who told you i was doing 4 18s? are u some kind of a fortune teller?

one more thing. I SEE THE SUBS THAT ARE IN ELVISES GARAGE where are yours? i also know that one TSNS is justins,so if you got that one then i know why your not doing 2 cuz u barely got your hands on 1

i can keep going if you want me to?

also just cuz supposedly u think im doing 7k on 4 18's and ur doing 1 18 on 10k but in reality YOU WILL NEVERR HAVE the voltage to clamp 10,000watts rms if you did that woofer would cook like u threw foil in the microwave!

it isnt all abotu cone area ask elvis when he got his ass handed to em by preston!

enough said, ill prove to u im louder when my truck gets exterior make over and i start the interior

p.s evrry box i have built for any costumer banged and they smiled driving off... what have u done?

for one im not trying to start beef but gett the facts straight before you try too...

ive never heard your system soo i dont know if your loud?? and the 4 18's is what i heard plus you bought justins 4 18's box sooo....

also elvis doesnt even have a garage hahaha!!! and i bought the one of justin and also bought elvis'

and if you dont think i will have the voltage than ill just do quad alts and goo poopy all over your face with my real tsns's!

i dont think you should talk anymore....

trying to say you have tsns's when you got some trf motors??

i didnt want to be a dick but your facts were wrong... call justin and elvis i have both subs(real subs too!)

sorry for being rude again no harsh feelings??

Archived