15" to a 18"- help?

it would be the same soft parts you have now, just with the 18" cone.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

as in what FI subwoofer recone would work as in BTL, BL, Q,... etc.

btw would you know the size of the coil i have now in diameter

I would say the Fi Q, but that is just a guess based on motor size and power handling. Email Fi and they will be able to nail it down for you. If I remember right my RE SE's had a 3" voicecoil. But like I said the guys at RE can hook it up without thinking twice.

n2caraudio.com

I would say the Fi Q, but that is just a guess based on motor size and power handling. Email Fi and they will be able to nail it down for you. If I remember right my RE SE's had a 3" voicecoil. But like I said the guys at RE can hook it up without thinking twice.

Great thats the info i needed! thanks man you were a big help!

Look there go's that BASSHEAD!

Fi has recones specifically for other companies subs, if you click Re-cones, the 2nd image says Other Recones backwards, they list all the subs from other companies that they sell recones for backwards. So the first one says enoceR-TM-ER which is RE MT Recone backwards, so that's their recone for the RE MT. The fourth one down is the one you want "enoceR ES-ER"