Manny Pacquiao or Antonio Margarito?

Hahahah I can't wait to see that fight too. That is one thing about boxing you can say the same thing about most fighters. That most there fights were against nobodys some times it's true and some times its not. Either way it would be a great fight. I think he is gonna have a hard time with Margarito like I have said since my first post I am betting on Margarito. That Zab Judah fight was a good one so was the Hatton fight do you remember the Jesús Chávez fights those were great fights. I never really thought about what would be said if Manny looses tomorrow and then fights Mayweather. That Manny is over the Hill. What you said is true that is exactly what people would say too. Which is bullshit but what ever. I still want to see Margarito win. Or better yet Margarito wins and Mayweather and him fight. Think Floyd would duck that one?

Edit= I don't think Floyd would duck Margarito

I'm too young for the Cesar Chavez days but I've heard pleanty talk about his great fights.

I hope Floyd doesn't duck that fight. I would really like to see him fight the winner or tomorrows fight.

But we'll see what happens I guess.

And I want Margarito to win cuz I want to see a Mexican on top again, but if that happens then I doubt Mayweather Vs Paquiao would happen.

Edited by Berto

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

That's one thing I dont like about Floyd he tries to clown on Mexicanos like when he fought that fruity ass De La Hoya or when he was dogging his cut man on 24/7 Show on HBO. Who better than a Mexicano to beat that fools ass. Even if Pacquiao looses I would think that fight would still happen just because of how much money the two can make off of it.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Margarito had stuff in his gloves/wrap to make his punch stonger and Mosley had stuff in his blood to make his punch stronger (roids). So Mosley was the cheater in that fight, not Margarito.

I still think they both messed up as fighters though.

Hahahahah that is the truth right there hahahaha that is why Mosley looked so bad when he fought Floyd cause he wasn't all juiced up.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Brandon Rios wins his fight. His was the first fight of the under-card. He won with a fifth round TKO. The second fight just ended and there is one more before the main. The main should start around 8:30 pst. Here is a link for a live blog if your not watching the pay per view.

Live Fight Blog

Pacquiao wins his 8th division title. I didn't see the fight so I don't know if the decision was fair or not. From what I have read it sounds like Tonys eyes were pretty bad and that Manny had won the fight hands down. The post fight interview with Manny it looks like Manny was pretty beat up he had 2 fat lips and a fairly swollen face. Like I said from what I read it sounds like Tony is worse though. If anyone saw the fight how was it? I wont get to watch it till next week on HBO. If Manny struggled with Tony I don't think that he will have what it takes to beat Floyd but 8 division titles will go down in the record books and will be damn hard for anyone to match. I hope that we will get to see the super fight between Floyd and Manny it kinda sounds like Manny is ready to retire though.

i missed alot, they kept shutting down the streams online and i spent alot of time trying to find another stream of the fight lol.

but i saw rounds 2,3, and 8 through 12 and i could say it wasnt too easy for pacman from what i saw, but pacman just had that longevity in there, in like rounds 10-12 he was beastin, but margarito also had pacman at risk a few times, margarito was putting him on the ropes but pac just bounced back.

Edit: Margarito's eyes were fucked up

Edited by Rockbrook

I heard round six Manny got hurt with some body blows and I don't think I have ever seen Manny that beat up after a fight. I haven't seen Tony yet but I heard his eyes were pretty bad like he had trouble seeing shit.

Im not a fanboy for Manny and I really wanted Margarito to win but Manny is really one of the greatest fighters of all time. 8 division titles that puts him on a list with Tommy Hearns (5) Sugar Ray Lenord (5) Floyd Mayweather (5) and Oscar De la gayboy (6) it will be a long time before we see Mannys record broken. The next closet fighter is Floyd and he is ready to retire. I haven't seen the fight but I know that Tony was Mannys hardest fight yet and I don't think that he can beat Floyd but he has a bad ass record for a reason. Lets hope Manny and Money stop playing games and get into the ring. hahahaha.