Second Skin Audio

Tinsel Leads Broke

Amalan

Guest MegaloManiac

if its come to the point of slapping...well i think you should rethink that enclosure...talk with pete explain the situation, maybe he'll design you another one.

dude my homeboy dropthabeat.com had the same problem with his 15 btl, 3 times! he changed to a 12 HCCA and hasn't been happier. it's not as deep of course, orion has definitely pulled their heads out their ass. i'm sure he post up some pics soon for you guys to compare.

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

Guest MegaloManiac

probably a 15in btl

dont do it man. I know you want to get loud but use a better sub that has a more clarity to it as well. respect your bmer. Maybe you should wait until the new MAG comes out :) i hear thats going to be a killer sub SQL wise. I am waiting for it too.

well ive heard ng on ca's btl and i really liked it. i mean yeah its not the best sounding sub but its loud as fawk and thats kinda what im going for. the btl wont be in the bimmer for too long anyway. honestly im starting to hate that bimmer i dont like anything about it. i love driving cars and getting some emotion back, the bimmer is a quiet robot which has no soul.

lol unfortunatly i havent had any experiance with FI but ive herd quite a few RE setups (had 2 myself) id recommend you get a q.... if its anything like the XXX you will be more then happy. With the MT it got crazy loud but it was just a bunch of noise where as the XXX took more to get loud but once it did it was over for any other sub setup ive herd. It stays clean and it hits you like no other. Its hard to explain... anyway im going to eventually test a FI q in direct comp with the XXX (my friend got 2 Q 15s) but im not sure when that will happen

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Guest dropthabeat.com

yeah, the btl is LOUD and crisp fo sho. but it's not sound quality. i think that would be the difference between the 4in. & 3in. coils. i had a handfull of 4 inchers like 12-T2, TI pro 15, and now the hcca 12 and they all had the same thing in common, cleaner sound, and they like excursion. the btl is louder and moves alot off air, but doesn't like high excursion. and don't argue with me on that because that's what Scott told me (i live here in vegas HA!) they like a more controlled excursion. in my opinion between, after getting the hcca the btl's are not for daily use. i think more competition & show. i like not to beat, but to use well my subs and my btl would destroy the leads week after week. got tired of it. they sound great but they are not holding up for what i wanted them for. maybe a bl would've worked better but i needed something that could handle the power. i liked the hcca so much that bought a second one for the hell of it. they're built like trucks! stiff ass mirrored spiders, 4" of throw, triple stacked magnets bigger than the btl. how can i upload some pics??? so i can show you guys what i mean. great sound quality too! i would recommend them, re & fi are badass as well. but i'm sold on these now.

Archived