EclipseChris Posted November 13, 2010 Report Posted November 13, 2010 Do these exist?! I want some so bad, and pictures will be posted if i can find some. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Hugh G. Rection Posted November 13, 2010 Report Posted November 13, 2010 Do these exist?! I want some so bad, and pictures will be posted if i can find some. even in the dark, people would be able to see how rigged up everything is. lol Owner of BigAss Ports
EclipseChris Posted November 13, 2010 Author Report Posted November 13, 2010 even in the dark, people would be able to see how rigged up everything is. lol Kinda the point =P i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
EclipseChris Posted November 13, 2010 Author Report Posted November 13, 2010 you can get uv ones for sure Will they glow in the dark? I don't know what UV zipties are... i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Ji553r Posted November 13, 2010 Report Posted November 13, 2010 uv= ultraviolet think blacklight. and chris thats a really cool idea i think i would buy some if there was any. id be surprised if nobody makes em......lets start our own company we'd make millions! I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
EclipseChris Posted November 13, 2010 Author Report Posted November 13, 2010 uv= ultraviolet think blacklight. and chris thats a really cool idea i think i would buy some if there was any. id be surprised if nobody makes em......lets start our own company we'd make millions! Oh, i don't want black light. And i just cant find amy. Here is what i want to use them on. Now, if only they were glow in the dark...... i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Rockbrook Posted November 13, 2010 Report Posted November 13, 2010 haha that'd look insanely different, idk what i'd think about it... kinda looks like a frankenstine thing lol cool and unique nonetheless Edit: theres always glow in the dark paint as well
Rainman215 Posted November 13, 2010 Report Posted November 13, 2010 You just took ghetto to a new level man. youve got all that fiberglass and this is the best idea you came up with? dissapointed man. wtf happened anyway? or even that plastic epoxy shit you can get at pep boys/home depot. dont you work at an auto shop? My 02 Accord Wall Build 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500 Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R
EclipseChris Posted November 13, 2010 Author Report Posted November 13, 2010 haha that'd look insanely different, idk what i'd think about it... kinda looks like a frankenstine thing lol cool and unique nonetheless Edit: theres always glow in the dark paint as well glow in the dark paing is 10 bucks for 7 ozs... You just took ghetto to a new level man. youve got all that fiberglass and this is the best idea you came up with? dissapointed man. wtf happened anyway? or even that plastic epoxy shit you can get at pep boys/home depot. dont you work at an auto shop? I don't have any fiberglass anymore, and this happened thursday night. I work at a repair shop, im no body man. Fuckin car looked clean as shit 3 days ago, and now it looks like this... i don't wanna talk about it anymore i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.