Sonic Electronix

theres this guy in my area wit a truck that bangs all arc audio. i went to one of my local audio shop here and his truck was there. i got a demo and that thang kicks me in the back of the head lol. well that was my first true demo from someone wit a system that big. he had 4 15" in the bed of his chevy truck. wat yall think of arc audio? it was pretty dam loud but again that was my first demo from a big system like that. is arc audio worth lookin into?

Which Arc Audio Truck was it?

Arc Audio has some nice gear. Majority of their engineering is for SQ and not SPL but, don't get it twisted they can still get loud. Arc has a nice 4k amp but, for the money you might want to think twice but, on the flip side it is an U.S.A. made built right here in Modesto CA.

A lot of Team Arc vehicles are nice demo vehicles and will give you a big "WOW" factor because of all the fiberglass and colors they use. They sound great and they are fairly loud. However, since the measure everyone uses is a term lab I have not seen any ARC numbers to compare.

Which Arc Audio Truck was it?

Arc Audio has some nice gear. Majority of their engineering is for SQ and not SPL but, don't get it twisted they can still get loud. Arc has a nice 4k amp but, for the money you might want to think twice but, on the flip side it is an U.S.A. made built right here in Modesto CA.

A lot of Team Arc vehicles are nice demo vehicles and will give you a big "WOW" factor because of all the fiberglass and colors they use. They sound great and they are fairly loud. However, since the measure everyone uses is a term lab I have not seen any ARC numbers to compare.

its a red chevy. dudes name was james i think. and ya it was surprising how good it sounded and he only had stock alt and 3 batts in the back. i saw that 4k amp the price is pretty ridiculous

im looking into arc components. theres a random shop here all they carry is kenwood and memphis i was just stopping by one day just driving around and they had an arc brochure i was like WHAT?!?!? jackpot!

edit: oh i guess the point of that is they are getting comp sets set up soon to hear

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Arc high end stuff isn't entry or mid level but very well made and great sq but they are expensive as mess i have a ks 1000.1 bx and it's awesome but also costs over 700 dollars.

Archived