Sonic Electronix

If anyone here lives around the Glendale, CA area i'll let you have it for $20 and thanks to EVERYONE for pitching in and helping me at least now it's off my chest and I know that it is blown for a fact.

Also when I look at this picture and it says look @ the rms on 1x channel of your amp and your speakers does this mean all of my speakers combined including my sub or just my sub or just my speakers? RMSchart.jpg

Whatever speakers are hooked to the amp u r gaining...

You tune it by adjusting the port size. If your box was say 15 inches tall, a normal box would have a port thats 13.5" tall, (minus 1.5 inches for 2 piecs of 3/4" mdf), usually 2-4 inches wide, and then length generally gives you a majority of the tune. Making it longer = lower tuning, shorter = higher. You also want about 13-18 sq inches of port per cubic ft of box you have.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

LMAO!!! Right! I think anything will turn rebel on!!! LOL!

I mean...I was young once...and lonely...lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And how do I know how many ohms I have? I know my sub is a 2 ohm sub so does that mean no matter what I do it's 2 ohms?

2 ohms is the resistance of the voicecoil. Now depending on the configuration of the voicecoils you would wire to achieve your desired load from the amp. Didn't read through the whole thread, is the sub single or dual voicecoil?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived