bumpinTL364 Posted November 16, 2010 Report Posted November 16, 2010 I have an 8" woofer, 200W rms, frequency range 38-150hz and was wondering what the best way to get it LOUD would be. It's currently in an "almost" sealed box, with a "dumby woofer" on the other side but the box is filled with absorbent material. I was wondering what the best type of box would be to get this thing low and loud, I'm thinking a bandpass enclosure would be my best bet, but nothing is out of my reach as far as design and construction. I also don't want to risk blowing the woofer. ideas? masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
bobonit Posted November 16, 2010 Report Posted November 16, 2010 Make and model of the sub? TS parameters? 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
bumpinTL364 Posted November 16, 2010 Author Report Posted November 16, 2010 haha im really hacking this out here....It's out of a KEF Kube-1 powered sub. should i just go and get myself a real sub? masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
dohckiller808 Posted November 16, 2010 Report Posted November 16, 2010 ah. play with what you got. try a t line. is this for your house?
bumpinTL364 Posted November 16, 2010 Author Report Posted November 16, 2010 gunna be for house and dorm room masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.