Sonic Electronix

Nub wit a wallet lookin for sum wise advice and support.

yo i was thinking, i have a 1984 caprice classic box sittin on 24's as we speak. I got a huge trunk and was thinking of a 2 15 setup. Hifonics xx3215's to be exact. (3200 rms 6400 mx) and to have 4 xx colossus's 3200 X1 at 2 ohm powering 2 to each. max out the subs and in a huge box im not sure what size ported or unported. I new to this thing so please get back to me everyone and im hoping to here from steve himself *hope* thaank you, skits p.s. and what db's will i be looking at?

iTS ALL ABOUT LOUD SOUNDS N HiGH CHEVYS

have you done the math on how much thats gonna be??? you probably didnt think about the upgrades in your electrical system you will need did ya....im thinkin you should go with one 3212 and a hercules @ 1 ohm will probably be plenty loud for you....and definately go with a ported box

new setup in the works

With those amps your going to need either alot of batt. Or a high out put alt. Make sure your electrical system can provide the power. If it can't, then you can have the best amp in the world but without a strong electrical system it dose'nt mean a thing.

Sorry about the spelling, a littel imparied/drunk :D

Guest 90accordman

read up on the following forums before you make a choice for sure

www.reaudio.com

www.carstereos.org

www.caraudio.com/forum

www.realmofexcursion.com/forum

www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum

www.ficaraudio.com

www.USamps.com

www.rockfordfosgate.com

Just to get familiarised with whats out there.  Research alot buy less

Guest 90accordman

With those amps your going to need either alot of batt. Or a high out put alt. Make sure your electrical system can provide the power. If it can't, then you can have the best amp in the world but without a strong electrical system it dose'nt mean a thing.

Sorry about the spelling, a littel imparied/drunk :D

um how about both, even with a 400amp alternator he'd get voltage drops without a battery bank

get three Rockford Fosgate T1s with a T20001bd, 2 batcap 800s and the biggest alternator you can find. trust me my homie has the same car you have and it bangs dude, when hooked up correctly.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module